Date:      Sat, 01 Dec 2007 22:10:07 +0200
From:      Teemu Korhonen <teemu.korhonen@mbnet.fi>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   weird problems on 7.0-BETA3

I'm getting usb-input device freezes and sometimes kernel panics that
are somehow related to network traffic after upgrading from 6.2-RELEASE
to 7.0-BETA3.

One reproducible freeze comes when I try to update the server list in
quake3 (linux version and native). Usb-mouse freezes as does
usb-keyboard. Ps/2-keyboard works. The list doesn't update so I think
the network freezes too. Message "nfe0: watchdog timeout (missed Tx
interrupts) -- recovering" is generated in the log. After exiting quake3
the devices come back.

Similar behavior occurs sometimes when watching streaming videos except
that the error message is produced more frequently and usually it
results in a kernel panic with a string "ohci_add_done: addr 0x0236cf30
not found".