Date:      Sun, 27 Jun 1999 16:32:28 -0600
From:      Ian Logan <ian@nmsu.edu>
To:        Ben Black <black@layer8.net>
Cc:        freebsd-alpha@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: PC164SX conversion to SRM?

How were you trying to load SRM with AlphaBIOS?  I used AlphaBIOS to
convert to SRM without any problems on my 164SX about 2 months ago.
If I remember correctly all I did was create a dos formated floppy with
the srm164sx.rom file on it, and then I told AlphaBIOS to update the
flash.
I'm really busy at the moment, but after thursday life should be calmer
and I can try to work out exactly what steps I took if you're still
having problems.
	Ian
--
Ian Logan