Date:      Thu, 16 Jul 1998 10:04:52 -0500
From:      Steve Breuer <sbreuer@vsol.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   wwwgnats

Request for information:

I am interested in finding out what version/modification of
wwwgnats that you are using for your FreeBSD Bug Tacking
System and if the source is available.  I have set up a
Slackware 3.5/Apache 1.3/Gnats 3.104/TkGnats 3.0.4 system
for a project and I would also like to install wwwgnats.
I noticed that there are several versions/modifications of
wwwgnats floating around.  Any help that you can provide
would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Steve Breuer
sbreuer@vsol.com