Date:      Thu, 17 Oct 2002 20:53:32 +0930
From:      Ian Moore <imoore@picknowl.com.au>
To:        Chat <freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Plan-9

Hi,
Another question - I'm always reading bits of suff about Unix history - i=
t's=20
nearly as much fun as playing with FBSD itself! I've just been reading so=
me=20
stuff on the Bell labs site about Plan 9. Has anyone ever used it? It sou=
nds=20
like it could be a pretty nifty system. I wouldn't want to pay $350 for i=
t=20
though! (Well that was the price in 1995, I guess it would be a lot more =
now,=20
assuming it's still available).

Ian