Date:      Sat, 17 Mar 2001 11:05:54 -0800 (PST)
From:      Matt Dillon <dillon@earth.backplane.com>
To:        Dag-Erling Smorgrav <des@ofug.org>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Panic and filesystem corruption

:Matt Dillon <dillon@earth.backplane.com> writes:
:>     To date nearly all the reported corruption has been to directories
:>     and not to file contents.  Does this hold for you as well?  Only
:>     the directory was corrupted and not any files?
:
:Umm, the end of the cvsup log was padded with zeroes, but I don't
:think that qualifies as file corruption. As far as I could see, no
:files were damaged - only one of the gnats subdirectories.
:
:DES
:--
:Dag-Erling Smorgrav - des@ofug.org

    Good.  Oh, I take it back... one of the earlier bug reports did report
    file corruption, but it may have been due to something else or related
    to the directory corruption.

    How fast a link was the cvsup running through?

						-Matt