Date:      Fri, 23 Aug 1996 22:39:13 +0000 ()
From:      "Lenzi, Sergio" <lenzi@bsi.com.br>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Textedit???

Hello People, Thanks for all the information, I got nedit from the ftp
(packages) and is now running with all the users satisfied.

I is incredible! I built an FreeBSD box for a professor, he showed to his
friend, now in the fisics dep, are 3 bsd boxes, and more to come.
Every professor or graduate student I show the FreeBSD, they love it.

(sounds like magic!).

Thanks to all the FreeBSD people for the good OS released.

Sergio Lenzi.

Unix consult.