Date:      Tue, 7 Nov 2000 11:45:49 -0500 (EST)
From:      Anthony Fox <adf5j@cs.virginia.edu>
To:        questions@freebsd.org, "Zaitsau, Andrei" <AZaitsau@panasonicfa.com>
Subject:   RE: two ethernets, nat, firewall

I can't send you these files unfortunately because I can no longer get my
BSD box on the network.  What is the relevant info that you need?  I did
modify rc.firewall, but I set firewall_type to "open" in rc.conf, so it
shouldn't matter.

Also, the two nic cards in the BSD box appear to be on the same IRQ. They
are pci cards, so I would think it wouldn't matter, but I could be wrong.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Anthony