Date:      Tue, 06 Apr 1999 19:20:06 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
To:        Donald Wilde <dwilde1@thuntek.net>
Cc:        Dag-Erling Smorgrav <des@flood.ping.uio.no>, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Lightbulbs revisited

> ... and one to point out that we've wasted many hours on chat discussing
> lightbulbs and nothing's ever come of it.

Yeah yeah, OK, I'll take my lumps there like a man. :)

I think perhaps my problem is that I've simply become too busy for
chat and what started in fun has now become an irritation for somebody
who gets as much email as myself.  An excellent suggestion would
probably be for me to unsubscribe to -chat, wouldn't it?  Hmmmm.
Damn, why didn't I think of that before? ;)

- Jordan (who's just now gotten a clue and reduced his email flow by just
  a bit more).