Date:      Sun, 22 Dec 2002 04:06:38 +0100 (MET)
From:      belphoebe@gmx.net
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Join

 Once upon a time:
. . .
> This kind of snootyness does FreeBSD no favours whatsoever.
>
> To the original poster:
. . .
>    Cliff Sarginson
>    The Netherlands

To:  Bsd., Free

Dear Mr. Bsd,
I really appreciate the extra attention given by your HR manager, Cliff,
his prompt and curteous response spoke volumes to the snootyness
I was beginning to feel towards life in general.  This simple act of kind-
ness really woke me up to the 10p (depricated) worth of my time I spent
formulating a fantastically caustic reply to something that, in the long
run, would end up mattering almost as much as that incedent with the
goldfish in third grade.  Honestly, Mr. Bsd, employees like this can
make a difference and if you can't afford to give him a raise, at least let
me know where to send the ${ADULT_BEVERAGE}.
--
-"No!"  Anonymous