Date:      Mon, 28 Apr 2014 23:36:24 -0400
From:      JJ Jumpercables <jj.jumpercables@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   CD/DVD vs Donation to FBSD Foundation

I guess this is a stupid question, but I was just curious for peoples
opinions really...

As a FreeBSD user (without much disposable income) who'd like to
contribute a little to the project, do you go for the CD set and
stickers from FreeBSD Mall or do you donate the equivalent amount to
the Foundation directly?

I guess I'm leaning towards the cd/stickers, if only to get a little
"FreeBSD Swag" since I'm never in a position to travel to BSDCan (much
less outside the U.S. to AsiaBSDCon, etc).

What do others do?