Date:      Tue, 20 Apr 1999 11:47:49 -0700
From:      joeym@inficad.com
To:        stuart@eclipse.net.uk, wayne@staff.msen.com
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Large email installation references?

- From what I've read on other mailing lists about Earthlink's email
setup, it appears they hacked up sendmail to pull usernames/etc from
an SQL database.  If I recall correctly, they also completely
eliminated the use of uids, and just did everything based on the
username from the SQL table.

- --
Joey Miller
Lead Programmer