Date:      Wed, 15 Dec 1999 19:45:05 +0200 (EET)
From:      Eva Kalivianaki <ekalyv@csi.forth.gr>
To:        freebsd-atm@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        ekalyv@csi.forth.gr
Subject:   LAN emulation?

I would like to ask if anybody knows
whether FREEBSD supports LANE emulation on ATM  or not
and where i could possibly find some informations.
(So far i found that FreeBsd does not support Lane emulation)

Does anyboby knows where i can find more informations about
"Classical IP over ATM" on FREEBSD except source code of FreeBsd
and the site http://www.FreeBSD.org/?
I use FreeBsd3.4
I would appreciate any information you can give me.
Thanks Eva