Date:      Thu, 9 Dec 2004 14:39:46 -0800
From:      "whitevamp" <whitevamp47@hotmail.com>
To:        "dima" <_pppp@mail.ru>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Re[2]: no internet after build world-kern install

upon the recimendation of dima im posting an excerpt from dmesg listing my
net cards

xl0: <3Com 3c905C-TX Fast Etherlink XL> port 0xbc00-0xbc7f mem
0xe2001000-0xe200107f irq 5 at device 9.0 on pci0
miibus0: <MII bus> on xl0
xlphy0: <3c905C 10/100 internal PHY> on miibus0
xlphy0:  10baseT, 10baseT-FDX, 100baseTX, 100baseTX-FDX, auto
xl0: Ethernet address: 00:50:da:26:bc:a2
xl1: <3Com 3c905B-TX Fast Etherlink XL> port 0xc000-0xc07f mem
0xe2000000-0xe200007f irq 12 at device 10.0 on pci0
miibus1: <MII bus> on xl1
xlphy1: <3Com internal media interface> on miibus1
xlphy1:  10baseT, 10baseT-FDX, 100baseTX, 100baseTX-FDX, auto
xl1: Ethernet address: 00:10:5a:29:84:73