Date:      Mon, 31 May 1999 14:47:24 -0600 (MDT)
From:      "Kenneth D. Merry" <ken@plutotech.com>
To:        beaupran@jsp.umontreal.ca (Spidey)
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Using a DTC 3181x SCSI card under FBSD.

Spidey wrote...

> aaargH!
>
> how can I write some driver for this tweaky freakin' card?
>
> where can I get the info???

If you have the knowledge to write a driver, and if you can get programming
info out of DTC, we can help you with the CAM stuff you'll need to write
the driver.

Otherwise, you'd be better off buying a supported card.  If your time is
worth anything, it'll be far cheaper to buy a card than write a driver.

If you want something cheap, I'd recommend an Advansys card.

Ken
--
Kenneth Merry
ken@plutotech.com