Date:      Mon, 23 Oct 2000 21:51:37 +0000
From:      cjengland@look.ca
To:        Francesco Maiorca <fmaiorca@edisons.it>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE:Splash Screen: same error!

I actually received a lot of responses with people saying the same thing.  I have not heard any splash screen success stories for 4.1 and above.  I figure it's a kernel issue but never received any confirmation from anyone of importortance.

I will let you know if I hear anything, hope you will do the same :-)

Cheers,

      -Chris England