Date:      Sat, 22 Nov 2008 17:11:47 -0600
From:      "Zane C.B." <v.velox@vvelox.net>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   ddd issue with 6.4-PRERELEASE #2 and udf/cd9660

--Sig_/xH1NaBKZXuqqp7pucWku1lu

When ever I try try to mount any burned CD/DVD media I get the error
below.

mount_cd9660 -v /dev/cd0 /mnt
using starting sector 0
mount_cd9660: /dev/cd0: Input/output error
Exit 1

Which in dmesg results in...

g_vfs_done():cd0[READ(offset=3D-2207623839744, length=3D2048)]error =3D 5

This is odd because if I unplug the USB CD drive and plug it into my
netbook running a old RELENG 7.0-STABLE it works. On the machine that
it errors on it has been doing this for any burned CD/DVD media in
either the DVD drive in it or on the USB one I've been testing with.

I know the disk is good as I can mount it on other machines I've
tested it on with the same drive and different drives.

Any one have any ideas?