Date:      Thu, 08 Feb 2001 17:04:12 -0000
From:      "Kam Salisbury" <netalchemist@hotmail.com>
To:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        OpsyDopsy@netcabo.pt
Subject:   Re: Network card choice: Real Tek 139

I am not sure if you are open to switching cards but I have had recent
sucess with a Linksys brand LNE100TX. You will have to customize the kernel
to resolve device IRQ and memory range conflicts with other device types
automatically included but it works fine after that. The card is based off
of a DEC compatible chip instead of RealTek...

Kam.