Date:      Tue, 10 Aug 2004 14:10:11 -0400
From:      Ryan <bw2003@shaw.ca>
To:        Hakim Singhji <Hakim.Singhji@nychhc.org>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: How Did You Create /usr/bin/[shell]

Security Warning

      There are security problems with this message.
      Please review the highlighted items listed below:

     Message has been tampered with
     You do trust the signing digital ID
     The digital ID has not expired
     The sender and digital ID have the same e-mail address
     The digital ID has not been revoked or revocation information for this
certificate could not be determined.
     There are no other problems with the digital ID