Date:      Wed, 17 Sep 1997 19:55:54 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Mikael Karpberg <karpen@ocean.campus.luth.se>
To:        jkh@time.cdrom.com (Jordan K. Hubbard)
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: CDROM image

According to Jordan K. Hubbard:
> You mean they make it available for FTP?
>
> Sure, I could do that easily, I've just never knew that anyone would
> really _want_ a 640MB file to download.  What do other folks think?

Well... It's no problem to download if you have a 24h, highspeed connection.
Leave it downloading for 2 days. :-)  But, I thought of something else, though.
Why not make a target (I'm not sure there isn't one. Is there?) "image", so
you could do "make image", and have one created with all the source, binaries,
and ports (plus the distfiles you happen to have downloaded in post/distfiles)
into your own release as a ready to burn image?

Just a random idea... Take it or leave it :-)

  /Mikael