Date:      Mon, 14 Oct 1996 16:20:15 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Donald J. Maddox" <root@rhiannon.scsn.net>
To:        asami@FreeBSD.org (Satoshi Asami)
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Xmfract

> I don't know why you didn't get the notice, but the PR was closed
> because the problem was corrected (that's why we usually close PRs :).
>
> Satoshi
> -------
> P.S. From the end of the filed PR (you can also see any PR by going
> through "http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr-summary.cgi"):
>
> >Audit-Trail:
> State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
> State-Changed-By: asami
> State-Changed-When: Fri Sep 27 15:23:09 PDT 1996
> State-Changed-Why:
> I believe you are talking about packages-current on freebsd.cdrom.com
> (aka ftp.freebsd.org).  In that case, it was my mistake, I compiled
> a package with static libXm a while ago but forgot to copy it over to
> the ftp site!  Sorry!
> >Unformatted:

    I got the notice, but the file in question still has the same time
stamp it had before the send-pr was filed (sometime around Aug. 12, I
believe), so I assume that it has *not* been fixed.  Not sure how you
could fix this without changing the date on the file, but I apologise
in advance if I am mistaken about this...

--

                                            Donald J. Maddox
                                            (dmaddox@scsn.net)