Date:      Sun, 10 Oct 1999 12:30:26 -0400 (EDT)
From:      jason <jason@welsh.dynip.com>
To:        cjclark@home.com
Cc:        Sheldon Hearn <sheldonh@uunet.co.za>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: hiding directories on ftp server

ok, i think is see whats going on..
I finally got it to work.. by using what he suggested...
having
/pub/arb/leech
and when I applied the same thing to /pub/leech
I ended up not being able to see what was in pub..
so I guess its an all or nothing..
either see all directories and files in a given directory or see no files
and directories in a given directory..
you cant mix and match hidden files and directories in a given
directory...
if that makes any sense? ;)

|  Jason Welsh   jason@welsh.dynip.com   |   If you think there's     |
|                                        |   good in everybody, you   |
|      http://welsh.dynip.com/           |   haven't met everybody.   |