Date:      Tue, 29 Dec 1998 13:12:09 -0800 (PST)
From:      alexandr@mail.eecis.udel.edu
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
Cc:        Brian Behlendorf <brian@hyperreal.org>, Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>, FreeBSD current users <FreeBSD-current@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: How do I build an a.out kld?

Date: Tue, 29 Dec 1998 16:09:05 -0500
From: Jerry Alexandratos <alexandr@mail.eecis.udel.edu>

: > I also noticed that although I had KERNFORMAT set to elf in my environment
: > and KERNFORMAT=elf in /etc/make.conf, while configing and then building the
:
: Hmmm..  That's really weird!  You should only need to set it in
: /etc/make.conf - that certainly works for me.  You sure there aren't
: any typos in the line? :-)

Just an idea.  Did you do a "config -r" or a "make clean" before you
built your new kernel?

       --Jerry

8) Jerry Alexandratos          % - %   "Nothing inhabits my    (8
8) alexandr@louie.udel.edu     % - %    thoughts, and oblivion (8
8) darkstar@strauss.udel.edu   % - %    drives my desires."    (8