Date:      Sun, 14 Nov 2004 21:05:19 +1100
From:      Jean-Yves Avenard <jean-yves.avenard@hydrix.com>
To:        freebsd-amd64@freebsd.org
Subject:   Finally got it working... more help required

Hello

I took a shot,
After always failed to upgrade a FreeBSD 5.x from i386 to AMD64 mode
I took the plunge and re-installed from scratch FreeBSD 5.3 for AMD64.

And it worked ; very please about that.

Now there are some tools that won't compile in AMD64 mode (like
cvsgraph and cvsweb 3.0)
So I was wondering if there's any good source of information on how to
run 32bits applications?
How do I build and make the 386 mode work in AMD64?

When I try to run a program complied with FreeBSD 5.3 i386 I get an
error about libelf32 missing.

Thank you
Jean-Yves