Date:      Thu, 15 Feb 1996 22:47:07 -0500 (EST)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@glue.umd.edu>
To:        Sam Musallam <s.musallam@utoronto.ca>
Cc:        berkely sd <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: your mail

On Thu, 15 Feb 1996, Sam Musallam wrote:

> Can you recommend any books that explain about servers and clients and setting
> them up in BSD
> Thanks

If you don't have a copy of Stevens "Unix Network Programming" then you
should go right out and buy it.  It's just what you want, for both BSD
and SVR Unix, and it's extremely readable.  Maybe a little on the
expensive side, but I guess all computer books are nowadays.  Published
by Prentice-Hall.

9120 Edmonston Ct #302      |