Date:      Sat, 14 May 2011 00:55:27 +0200
From:      Henrik Brix Andersen <brix@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-embedded@freebsd.org
Subject:   glxiic(4) driver for review

--Apple-Mail-1-602613011

Hi,

I have completed an iicbus(4) driver for the AMD Geode LX CS5536 =
companion chip. This device can be found on many different SBCs, e.g. =
the Alix boards from PC Engines.

The patch against current is available here: =
http://people.freebsd.org/~brix/src-patches/glxiic.diff

The driver requires the patch for isa_pci.c committed in r221839 earlier =
today, also available from here: =
http://people.freebsd.org/~brix/src-patches/isa_pci.c.diff

I have performed quite thorough testing on the driver, but I'd be happy =
if somebody else would review it and perhaps give it a spin.
Since I do not have a src commit-bit, I need approval from a src =
committer before I can commit it.

Regards,
Brix
--=20