Date:      Tue, 19 Oct 1999 21:22:39 +0200
From:      "Oles' Hnatkevych" <gnut@fc.kiev.ua>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   user PPP - both dial and leased multi-link

Hello freebsd-questions,

  Having FreeBSD 3.1 and two offices connected via both
  leased and dialup line I've come to conclusion that
  setting up a multi-link with bandwidth/traffic control
  is not a trivial task.

  If anyone has done a such task - please let me glance
  at your ppp configuration files. Or if you can advice
  me somthing I'll be very grateful.

  Now I run leases line via -dedicated option to PPP
  and the dialup gonna be through mgetty. At first just
  dialup was used, later we made a leased line and
  now try to use both.

  The question that will make much for me clear:
  WHAT makes PPP daemons understand (or at least aware)
  that they are wanted to establish a multy-link????
  If the key word in ppp.conf is "clone link" than
  how I make the "server side" clone????

  I do not have a clear idea how I gonna make this :(

  Thank you in advance!!!

With best wishes, Oles' Hnatkevych, http://gnut.kiev.ua,