Date:      Tue, 22 Aug 2000 19:28:48 +0300
From:      Odhiambo Washington <vedette@iconnect.co.ke>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Newbies...

YES. Just install FBSD on another partition and say yes to install a boot
manager.

Quoting Koo Wee Leng <koo@yamee.com>:
 [000816 22:37]:=20
Koo Wee Leng>Hi all,
Koo Wee Leng>
Koo Wee Leng>I've not spent much time on the manual, but I'd like to have a
Koo Wee Leng>quick answer whether I can have a dual boots of win98 & Freebsd
Koo Wee Leng>in my system?
Koo Wee Leng>
Koo Wee Leng>Thanks.
Koo Wee Leng>=A0
Koo Wee Leng>=A0
Koo Wee Leng>
Koo Wee Leng>
Koo Wee Leng>
Koo Wee Leng>To Unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo@FreeBSD.org
Koo Wee Leng>with "unsubscribe freebsd-questions" in the body of the message

--
Odhiambo Washington
Systems Administrator

Each person has the right to take part in the management of public affairs =
in=20
his country, provided he has prior experience, a will to succeed, a univers=
ity=20
degree, influential parents, good looks, a curriculum vitae, two 3x4=20
snapshots, and a good tax record.=20