Date:      Wed, 7 Nov 2001 17:40:17 -0500 (EST)
From:      Robert Watson <rwatson@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-arch@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Changing req->p to req->td in sysctl

I should mention that both GENERIC and LINT build fine, but that I wasn't
sure what to do about the use of req->p in netsmb/netncp.  Both appear
still to use pre-KSE struct proc all over the place, altough the .h files
have been updated (?).  I'd be happy to try to update them to post-KSE,
although I don't use either so can't test them.