Date:      Tue, 21 Aug 2007 08:44:41 -0400
From:      Lisandro Grullon <lisandrogrullon07@hotmail.com>
To:        Olivier Nicole <on@cs.ait.ac.th>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Configuring OpenLDAP on FreeBSD 6.2 Release, Problems.

I think it may be a problem there, do you have any how to for that configur=
ation, in case I can double check. Off course besides the info provide at o=
penldap.org. Thanks in advance.

> Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 08:38:55 +0700> From: on@cs.ait.ac.th> To: lisandr=
ogrullon07@hotmail.com> CC: freebsd-questions@freebsd.org> Subject: Re: Con=
figuring OpenLDAP on FreeBSD 6.2 Release, Problems.> > > I am a newcomer to=
 the FreeBSD world. I am trying to implement a> > openLDAP installation. It=
 all went ok with the SASL and SERVER> > install in conjunction with BDB, y=
et when I try starting the service> > using "/usr/local/libexec/slapd" or "=
/usr/local/etc/rc.d/slapd> > start", the service does not start. I checked =
"ps -axww | grep> > slapd" and nothing is showing. After checking "cat> > /=
var/log/debug.log" I can see the following output in stdout.> > > > Beside =
enabling slapd in /etc/rc.conf, did you configure openldad in> /usr/local/e=
tc/openldad? I doubt it will start before you configure it> properly.> > Be=