Date:      Mon, 19 Mar 2001 20:02:56 -0800
From:      Gunnar H Reichert-Weygold <daemon1@earthlink.net>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: XFree86-4.0.3 can not resolve symbols on FreeBSD

Are you using XFree 4 or 3? I can't get it to above 640x480
in 3.3.6. Which card definition are you using?

On Mon, 19 Mar 2001, Jonathan Chen wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 19, 2001 at 06:41:21PM -0800, Joe Gibson wrote:
> >
> > Sorry, I don't believe the i810 is supported on FreeBSD.
> > ;-(
>
> This is incorrect. I'm running it now under FreeBSD. Please do not
> answer a question if you're not *sure*.
>
> > Guangrui Fu wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I'm trying to install XFree86 4.0.3 on my FreeBSD4.2
> > > box. The  error message is attached below. It is my
> > > first time to install XFree86 on BSD, Could anyone
> > > please to let me know what's wrong?  Thanks in
> > > advance.
>
> I just installed it last night using the ports system and I didn't get
> errors like what you've got. Just how did you install your copy?
> --
> Jonathan Chen <jonathan.chen@itouch.co.nz>

"I wanted to be... A *LUMBERJACK*!" - Monty Python

Above address is an autoresponder!
Correct email address: gunnar at paganlibrary dot com

Gunnar H Reichert-Weygold
http://www.paganlibrary.com

Spam Filter Your Mail!
Go to http://www.Brightmail.com