Date:      Thu, 9 Dec 2004 22:44:04 +0000 (UTC)
From:      naddy@mips.inka.de (Christian Weisgerber)
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   sys/bitypes.h (4.10)?

I'm getting reports from a user who can't build a port on 4.10,
because his system has a <sys/bitypes.h> header which contains
definitions that collide with <sys/inttypes.h> and <sys/types.h>.

As far as I can tell, there is no <sys/bitypes.h> in 4.10.
In fact, I can't find this header file in the repository except as
a part of BIND, where it is provided as a compatibility header for
FreeBSD.  Did we ever install this?

Where is <sys/bitypes.h> from and is its presence normal or an
error?