Date:      Fri, 5 Oct 2001 03:10:37 -0400
From:      "Alex Vargas" <Exel@SpeakEasy.Net>
To:        <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Make Buildkernel Question

Hello Stable,

I did a CVSup late evening yesterday and I did a buildworld just dandy. I
don't usually watch the make steps with great scrutiny and I was just doing
a Make Buildkernel and nearing the end I noticed the following types of
warnings ever so often during the compile:

@/netinet6/in6.h:585: warning: `struct mbuf' declared inside parameter list
@/netinet6/in6.h:585: warning: its scope is only this definition or
declaration, which is probably not what you want.
@/netinet6/in6.h:588: warning: `struct ifnet' declared inside parameter list
@/netinet6/in6.h:589: warning: `struct ifnet' declared inside parameter list
@/netinet6/in6.h:590: warning: `struct ifnet' declared inside parameter list

The Make BuildKernel completed ok with the following:

>>> Kernel build for GENERIC completed on Fri Oct  5 02:56:35 EDT 2001
1776.432u 204.256s 50:15.34 65.6%       2179+3017k 12193+15211io 601pf+0w

And I just wanted to confirm that it is cool to continue forward with the
next step of the process (InstallKernel) before I shut my eyes tight and
take a swan dive. Many thanks for your time, fellas (and felletes!).

Regards,

aV