Date:      Sun, 1 Aug 1999 18:38:27 -0400 (EDT)
From:      paz <paz@apriori.net>
To:        "Paul R. Petitt" <prpetitt@theshop.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: ipchains in FreeBSD

On Sun, 1 Aug 1999, Paul R. Petitt wrote:

: I would suggest getting an isdn router such as the ascend pipeline 50 or 75
: if indeed that is how your full time connection exists, then which ever
: boxes are
: available (I am assuming that means up and running) will still be connected
: to the
: internet even if the bsd box isn't (this further assumes that each box has
: it's own
: IP address ie no natd or aliasing in use).
:
: