Date:      Thu, 13 Jun 1996 01:15:56 GMT
From:      James Raynard <fqueries@jraynard.demon.co.uk>
To:        siumk@hkstar.com
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Console screen saver ...

> I am currently trying to develop some console screen savers of my own favour.
> I just cannot figure out which part of the source would do the purpose, in
> fact I have tried to look in syscons.c and pcvt. And I have also tried to
> do keyword searching (ie. snake, star, etc). They don't help neither.

They're not actually in the kernel source proper as they're LKMs; look
in

/usr/src/lkm/syscons/

They're quite short - the snake saver code is only about 3.5k.

BTW if you do come up with anything really funky, let us know so we
can think about adding it to the distribution 8-)

--
James Raynard, Edinburgh, Scotland
james@jraynard.demon.co.uk