Date:      Tue, 06 Jul 2004 08:25:37 +0300
From:      Alex Lyashkov <shadow@psoft.net>
To:        "Christian S.J. Peron" <csjp@freebsd.org>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [patch] attach ipfw rules to jails

=F7 =F7=D4=D2, 06.07.2004, =D7 00:27, Christian S.J. Peron =D0=C9=DB=C5=D4:
> I have written support for attaching ipfw rules to jails. I am=20
> looking for some testers/feedback.
>=20
> http://people.freebsd.org/~csjp/ip_fw_jail.diff
>=20
> NOTES:
> o Apply the patch
> o cd /usr/src && make includes
> o rebuild your kernel (or just the ipfw module)
> o rebuild the ipfw userspace utility;
>=20
> Syntax:
>=20
> ipfw add count ip from any to any jail 1
>=20
> "jail" takes a numeric argument, a jail ID.
>=20
> For those of you who dont know, jail IDs can be retrieved using
> the jls(8) utility.
>=20
> Input would be greatly appriciated.
> Thanks!
who not port vimage project to -current ? separated network stack and
firewall rules more and more faster then this...
If system not have jails vimage not add=20
observable overhead to system..

--=20
Alex Lyashkov <shadow@psoft.net>
PSoft