Date:      Wed, 18 Sep 1996 16:19:56 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Branson Matheson <branson@widomaker.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   AIC 7770 ?

 this may sound like a newbie question.. but I hope not ;-)

 I just got an HP Netserver to use as our mail/web/ftp/proxy server.
 It has a built on AIC 7770. I am wondering if I can use this scsi
 controller or should just go buy a NCR scsi controller and call it a
 day.

 I have read the RELNOTES and such... and see that the aha-27x are
 supported, and somone told me here that the 7770 is the same thing as
 the 27x series (its obviously not...  but one can hope).  Can someone
 clear this up for me?

  -branson

 Branson Matheson       | Ferguson Enterprises  | If Pete and Repeat were
 System Administrator   | W: (804) 874-7795     | sittin on a fence and Pete
 Unix, Perl, WWW        | branson@widomaker.com | fell off, who is left?