Date:      Fri, 18 Feb 2000 15:24:17 -0800
From:      "Andrey A. Chernov" <ache@freebsd.org>
To:        Yoshinobu Inoue <shin@nd.net.fujitsu.co.jp>
Cc:        saxonww@ufl.edu, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Broken FTP

On Sat, Feb 19, 2000 at 04:47:34AM +0900, Yoshinobu Inoue wrote:
> But the change to do it seems to be not so simple as can be
> done in this code freeze phase. (At least with my level of
> understanding of ftp code.)
> Somewhat no printing version of getreply() seems to be
> necessary.
>
> Could you please create the patch which seems to be safely
> committed? That will be very much help.

Well, I can try but I need to know most shortest and most trivial EPSV
check sequence from you since can't check it locally and don't know about EPSV.

Look at util.c setpeer() function lines

if (command("PASSERVE %s", argv[1]) != COMPLETE) { ...

and below

if (command("SYST") == COMPLETE && overbose) { ...

the check must be in this style...

--
Andrey A. Chernov
<ache@nagual.pp.ru>