Date:      Tue, 18 Jan 2005 10:44:22 +0000
From:      Bruce M Simpson <bms@spc.org>
To:        "j. kelley" <john@strapped.us>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: the mystery of atwi

On Mon, Jan 17, 2005 at 08:11:05PM -0500, j. kelley wrote:
> Out of curiousity, have the atwi drivers been implemented into the
> source tree that you know of or are they still a patch?

They haven't been committed, if that's what you mean. I was trying to bring
them in last year. They are merged into the Perforce bms_wix branch, but
that has severe bit-rot due to ENOTIME to work on it.

The patches should still be floating around, though. I think someone else
is working with Daan Vranken to bring in atuwi now.

BMS