Date:      Wed, 10 May 2000 18:49:04 PDT
From:      "Some Person" <ntvsunix@hotmail.com>
To:        psyrawt@nottingham.ac.uk, newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Unreal Tournament Server on FreeBSD problem loading...

I'm running 4.0, forgot to mention that... ;) But I did tar zxvf the patch
in /compat/linux/local/games/UnrealTournament (./Patch) and patched it but
still samething.. :(

I much appreciate the reply! Any other ideas? Is there a newer patch perhaps
I can try?

I'm also running it from cd
/compat/linux/local/games/UnrealTournament/System/ ./ucc server DM-Turbine &
does that look like the right syntax?

Thanks so much!