Date:      Wed, 18 Jun 1997 21:09:29 +0800 (WST)
From:      Adrian Chadd <adrian@obiwan.psinet.net.au>
To:        Developer <dev@flevel.co.uk>
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ELO Touch Screen

On Wed, 18 Jun 1997, Developer wrote:

> We compiled the new X-Windows and installed it, when X boots it recognises
> the ELO touch screen that is installed and says it is adding support for
> it, but when I touch on the screen nothing happens?
>
> Any ideas if there is something else that needs to be done?

Wanna tell me more about these touch screens?
Ie : Size, cost, avaliability.. :-)

Adrian "who always wanted a touch screen running in UNIX just to say
"nyeah! at people who think UNIX sucks"

Thanks,

--
Adrian Chadd			| "Unix doesn't stop you from doing
<adrian@psinet.net.au>		|   stupid things because that would