Date:      Thu, 19 Aug 2010 07:04:10 -0400
From:      Jerry <freebsd.user@seibercom.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: watch(8) does not work in jails

On Thu, 19 Aug 2010 19:57:28 +1000
Roland Smith <rsmith@xs4all.nl> articulated:

>    Dear Sir/Madam,
>    Your email was unable reach the intended person that you were
> sending it to.
>    For more information on our business please click on the following
>    link:
>    [1]Click here for our website
>    We look forward to your continued business in the future.
>    Regards,
>    Webmaster
>
> References
>
>    1. http://www.downwind.com.au/avdir/rd.php?id=7564

Why is this crap polluting this list? I have been receiving multiple
copies of this junk for awhile now. The link simple redirects to:

http://www.searchmagna.com/?domain=xpbargains.net&folder=404648785&ts=pl

Isn't there any way to stop this garbage?

--
Jerry ✌
FreeBSD.user@seibercom.net

Nihilism should commence with oneself.