Date:      Tue, 23 Sep 2008 11:43:27 -0400
From:      <Helen.Reddy@fredonia.edu>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   shipping

Hello,
I am the college professor in charge The Friends Across Borders club =
here on our campus at the State University of New York at Fredonia. I =
have 18 students that are going to Belize City, Belize in January to =
volunteer in the schools. We have been going there for the past few =
years. We have collected 24 computers and a few printers that we want to =
ship from western New York to Belize in order to set up computer labs in =
the two schools that we work in. Do you know of any resources or do you =
have resources that could help us get the computers shipped to them. I =
contacted a few shipping companies and the price quotes that I was =
getting were beyond what we could even consider.=20
We would appreciate any help, assistance or directions that you could =
provide.

Thank you!

Helen Reddy
Friends Across Borders Advisor
Belize International Service Learning Project Director
College Of Education
SUNY Fredonia
Thompson Hall E241
716-673-3147