Date:      Fri, 6 Dec 1996 07:23:37 -0500
From:      Kurt Schafer <kurt@cyberbeach.net>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Single User Mode ??

Boy, I made a real blunder with my login.access file and now it seems nobody can access the BSD box in question.

So... Can I get into the box by logging in in single-user mode ? And if so, how do I log in in single-user mode ?? :P

New machine, just installed 2.1.6 on it. Nothing of importance on the box but I'd hate to have to waste another hour doing an FTP install. Especially since daylight is approaching and I won't be able to see the 80k/sec I get at night.

TIA.

-Kurt