Date:      15 May 2007 20:00:48 +0200
From:      vermaden <vermaden@interia.pl>
To:        Remko Lodder <remko@elvandar.org>
Cc:        doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Chapter 21 Virtualization QEMU Section

> On Tue, May 15, 2007 at 07:38:36AM +0200, vermaden wrote:
> > Hi
> >=20
> > I have just read Chapter 21 Virtualization in FreeBSD Handbook and I
> would want to add QEMU section there while many people (including me) use
> it on FreeBSD boxes.
> >=20
> > Some time ago I have written a short article about using QEMU under
> FreeBSD and I think that it would be a good base for this chapter.
> >=20
> > Tell me what You think about that.
> >=20
> > If You would be interested, tell me what to do [sign in as a commiter
> for example etc.]
> >=20
> > vermaden
> >=20
>=20
> Hello!
>=20
> I think a section about that would be greatly welcomed in real life
> examples and information.
> Do you have a link so that we can review the article you wrote so that we
> might use that asa
> a base to start this?
>=20
> You do not have to be a committer to contribute though! Since we are a
> very open community
> we can do all the committer stuff for you so that you can focus on the
> content itself which
> makes something like this a joint effort in the user communities.
>=20
> And if you contribute a lot; and "annoy" the committers; showing that you
> have gained the
> knowledge and information needed to be a part of the team, you will
> eventually get "punished"
> by getting a commit bit and initially a mentor assigned.
>=20
> Thanks for the interest in helping out, we are waiting for more details t=
> start working
> on this.
>=20
> Cheers,
> remko
>=20
> --=20
> Kind regards,
>=20
>      Remko Lodder               ** remko@elvandar.org
>      FreeBSD                    ** remko@FreeBSD.org
>=20
>      /* Quis custodiet ipsos custodes */

Hi again, I just started to write this section, temporary not in SGML witho=
convert it as if it will be needed]

I currently wrote little Introduction and Installation. You can check my wo=
rk here http://vermaden.proplayer.pl/tmp/FreeBSD-Handbook-Virtualization.ht=
m also my older article is here http://www.bsdguides.org/guides/freebsd/mis=
c/qemu .

I used "... Subchapter" notation since I dunno which number will be there a=
nd this is also not important at this moment.

Please review my actual work and tell what can be improoved/changed. I of c=
ourse made several language mistakes since english is not my native languag=
e.

Also if doc@FreeBSD.org is wrong section to post this feel free to point th=
is out.

Thanks for any hints.