Date:      Fri, 28 May 2010 01:35:09 -0700
From:      Gary Kline <kline@thought.org>
Subject:   hmm [???]

ok,here is what i'm seeing via ``portmanager -a -B -d'' both here
on tao [desktop and my Server.  i'm not clear  on exactly what's
wht except that the sourcefile to build this qt4-* is HUGE.  I
can probably build ti on my server and use the package.  yes? no?
foobar?  this is the tail end before the abort:

===>>> Launching child to update qt4-phonon-4.6.1 to
qt4-phonon-4.6.2

===>>> Port directory: /usr/ports/multimedia/qt4-phonon
        ===>>> This port is marked IGNORE
        ===>>> conflicts with multimedia/phonon. You have defined
WITH_KDE_PHONON to override Qt4 phonon

        ===>>> If you are sure you can build it, remove the
               IGNORE line in the Makefile and try again.

===>>> Update for qt4-phonon-4.6.1 failed
===>>> Aborting update

suggestions? explainations?, etc?

and now off to saw some logs.

gary

PS, entirely offtopic-- to Polyt:: you and the Ministry of Truth was the best laugh
the entire week!

--
 Gary Kline  kline@thought.org  http://www.thought.org  Public Service Unix
    The 7.83a release of Jottings: http://jottings.thought.org/index.php