Date:      Sat, 23 Dec 1995 16:27:38 -0500 (EST)
From:      -=WireHead=- <timothy.butkiewicz@wmich.edu>
To:        Pierre Sarrazin <sarrazip@CS.McGill.CA>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: A few questions

On Fri, 22 Dec 1995, Pierre Sarrazin wrote:

> 1. Where can one find executable versions of Netscape or xmosaic (or other
>    graphical WWW browser)?

ftp(1-7).netscape.com /netscape/unix/i386 version.
I usually use ftp5.netscape.com as it seems to always be open.

> 2. Same for LaTeX (I have a 9-pin printer and might get a Brother HL-660
>    laser printer eventually).

this you can get from the ports and packages archive.
ftp.cdrom.com	/FreeBSD/ports-2.1
or use lynx to go to http://www.freebsd.org and go to the applications page.
or you can even run the /stand/sysinstall menu and get the package from
that. its under the config menu i think

> 3. Same for xv.

See above

Good Luck!!