Date:      Tue, 24 Mar 1998 23:21:51 -0800 (PST)
From:      Jason Lin <atomicj@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Problems

Dear FreeBSD users:

When I tried to install packages from the
sysinstall program at /stand/sysinstall,
it failed to copy the packages. I selected
"pine" package to install from CD-ROM, but
it appeared to be that the sysinstall program
is trying to copy to the wd0 device, which
is not my FreeBSD drive (wd1), so how do I
change sysinstall's destination device?

Btw, my kernel configuration (boot: -cv)
is having problems: conflicts: I try to
disable (DEL) devices with "CONF" flag,
but even after I save the configuration,
the configuration is identical to the
original configuration (the one before I
saved it), what is this problem and how to
fix it?

Thank you!
Jason Lin
Email: atomicjello@cyberjunkie.com