Date:      Wed, 11 Jul 2001 21:14:52 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Zhihui Zhang <zzhang@cs.binghamton.edu>
To:        Jordan Hubbard <jkh@osd.bsdi.com>
Cc:        sheldonh@starjuice.net, bmah@FreeBSD.ORG, bsddiy@163.net, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: vfs.vmiodirenable undocumented

100% agreed. In this particular vmiodirenable case, you can search the
mailing list archive and will find that people have discussed it at least
one year ago. Plus, if you still do not understand it, read the book "The
design and Implementation of the 4.4 BSD Operating System".  Anyway, when
you get something free, you should be grateful and not complain its
quality because you have not paid for it.

-Zhihui