Date:      Fri, 07 Jan 2000 20:36:19 PST
From:      "Some Person" <ntvsunix@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   freebsdmall.com

Hey peeple.

Does www.freebsdmall.com support the FreeBSD commitee in aid'ing the
development & groth of FreeBSD? Or is it a company making money off of it
only? Not that I don't like their stuff, because I already have tons. Not to
mention my custom license plate 'FreeBSD', haha, I know, I know... "Hooked
on FreeBSD'x Worked for me!"

I don't know if it's just me, but I certainly want to see FreeBSD gain more
awareness in the public eye, (ie, the not so nerdy people, & more media
coverage) not just Linux... If you know what I mean? :)

Hey, btw, anyone see www.coolcase(s).com? They have a duck penguin picture
on a case... I would love to see the Daemon logo/picture on one! The side or
whatever! :) Wonder if there's a place I can look in the phonebook for
people who do that sorta stuff, just not sure what to look under.