Date:      Fri, 16 Feb 1996 16:43:37 +0800 (SST)
From:      "Gong Wei" <eng30219@leonis.nus.sg>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   no __DYNAMIC?

While compiling a program I got an error message which says it
cannot find "__DYNAMIC".  This should be a module/function from a
library file.  I think my system should have it.  The only problem
is where is it?  I have run  'ar -t ????.a | grep __ ' in all lib
directory, cannot find it.  But that command can only check static
link library, I guess.  So what should I do next?  Or maybe I have
missed some libraries?

My FreeBSD is release 2.1.0, full installation except X source.

Thanks for your attention!

Gong Wei